Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Progress!

I only have a few minutes to post, but I wanted to let everyone who is praying for us know that Grace is doing so much better. She has especially blossomed today. She now loves the boys and thinks they were put on earth to entertain her. She's warming up to going outside, but won't stand in the grass yet. She rode in her car seat today without making a peep! We took her with us to take the boys to AWANA and she was pretty nervous at first, but when we went to pick them up she opened up and laughed and smiled some. She loved grocery shopping at Kroger. She rode in her stroller while Paul pushed the cart and any time he got behind us she would yell "mon!" (come on) She likes to help me load and unload the dishwasher, and put away groceries. The only area of concern right now is getting things done with school. It's been less than a week though, and it will take time to find our rhythm. Also, my back and arms are still giving me trouble, though I'm not holding her as much. We have lots of pictures to share as soon as I find a spare moment. We thank you all for your prayers, they are being answered for sure.

1 comment: