Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A New Day

Today Paul went and visited the orphanage. I am going to have to write a whole other post about that, but Grace and I stayed in the room together. She really came out of her shell with me today and was so cute! She loved being in the room with me, and walking the halls but anytime anyone else aproached us to talk she shut down. She was having a great time with me in the room and the second Paul walked into the room she shut down. She fell asleep within a few minutes. She took a nap and is awake now but very sad. Yesterday she did the same thing but with Paul. He stayed with her while I went to the Lotus Center (like Wal-Mart) to get a few things. She had a ball with him but when I came in she wanted nothing to do with me and was shut down for the rest of the night. I think she can only handle one person at time. The nannies said she is afraid of strangers. I am going to post later about the orphanage. I'll just say for now that is was a very good visit and Paul is really glad he went.

I am attaching some video I got of her.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Mosie is watching this and grinning from ear-to-ear. He says he wants to, "Play with that baby!" She is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete