Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School kicked my tail today so to top it off, because my house wasn't trashed enough, I decided to make playdough with the twins. I love making playdough, and I love the playdough stage. I'm so excited I get to have a preschooler one more time. Will thinks Grace will be a great playdough maker, and will probably make Chinese dragons out of playdough. They talk about Grace a lot. They know that China is exactly 24 hours ahead of us it's cool that at bedtime we can pray for her as she's waking, and at breakfast for her as she's going to bed. Sam figured out today that dad and mom are going to be exhausted after traveling to China for two weeks and then back.

PS One time when I was teaching I had an evaluation by my principal and I was exhausted. Paul stayed up very late making tons of playdough for me to use. He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment