Thursday, August 19, 2010

I thought it would be fun to share some of the pictures we are sending in our dossier. Of course we want to put our best foot forward. However there are MANY more pictures that show our less then perfect sides here are two pictures:

Here is a picture of our family for our adoption file. I know J is cut off a little and W looks scared, but do we look acceptable? It was taken last year at Myrtle Beach.




Here is a picture that was rejected from the adoption file. It was actually taken by our neighbor in order to be included in the file - but didn't quite turn out the way I had hoped. I don't know what in the world J is doing to S in this picture. Nor do I know what type of manual labor P was doing before this picture was taken to cause him to sweat so profusely. One good thing that came from this photo is that I now know I should wear a little make-up and brush my hair for all future adoption file pictures. :)

1 comment: