Friday, April 15, 2011

Impromptu beauty shop

My good friend Emma T. shared lots of her jewelry and hair bows with me when I first came home. I had no idea how fun these things could be until tonight! Our good friends/neighbors came over for my first ever game night. While the parents were playing cards my friend Chase brought my little jewelery box downstairs. My friend Paige likes girly thing and she decided to fix me up with a new 'do. I had at least 10 little barrettes and three pony tails in my hair. Not to mention my fabulous jewelry. Here I am giving Paige advice on lipstick. Or I might be showing her my runny nose, I'm not sure. My big brother Ben helped Paige out some, here I am with my beauticians.
When my big brother Joe saw what fun I was having he had to get into the act. Daddy didn't like how Joe wore my barrettes for earrings, but I don't mind sharing.
Ms. Nikki makes very good no-bake cookies. Makayla may be afraid that Paige and Ben are going to make her over next!

2 comments:

  1. Love to see Grace's smile! She looks so happy and that makes my heart skip a beat...we think of you often and reflect on our days in China. It's amazing what a month of "love therapy" can do to transform and bring healing. We miss you and are happy to hear you are doing well. Lily has her palate surgery on May 10th. She is full of laughter and joy these days...we are having a great time.
    love and hugs,
    amy

    ReplyDelete