Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Will and Ben Turn 7 Today!!

I can't believe my twins are seven today!! I can still remember laying in bed in the wee hours of April 13, 2004 huge and pregnant and trying to turn over when I felt a terrible pain. Later I found out it was Ben flipping over with no room left. They have always been so much fun, and they continue to be hilarious. It is a joy to be their mom. Will - The oldest by 2 minutes, enjoys basketball, Karate, playing outside, playing the wii and is a cuddle bug still. Ben - The baby of the family until one month ago - enjoys being a dare devil, riding bikes, playing basketball, playing the wii and being a big brother finally! He wants more little siblings. (Dad says no.) I will post some new pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! I finally found your blog address... I guess that means we're officially unpacked :) So glad that y'all are adjusting to life at home! We're going through the same struggles and joys :)

    ReplyDelete