Friday, April 15, 2011

Twin Birthday Pics!

Will and Ben were SO excited about their birthday!

Here they are in bed opening their gifts from mom and dad.

And this is them opening their bike ramps. Later I almost threw

up watching them go over them and lose control of their bikes. I proved

to be very uncool by telling them they have to wait until they are twelve

to use them for bikes, but they can use them for scooters now.

Will didn't mind after his wreck, but Ben is still upset.


Here they are finishing off their breakfast in bed and getting

ready to play a game with their brothers. Grace and I were there but

not presentable yet, Paul was the photographer.



I love this one. Can you tell who is who?


My pirate hat cake. It has lego pirates on it that fell on their faces. Will may be disgusted by my cake making abilities, but it tasted just fine.

Ben with his buddy Caleb. I forgot to take pictures until the very end of the party and only got a few. Will with buddies Nathan and Corinne.

No comments:

Post a Comment