Friday, September 17, 2010

Things that make you go HUH??

(This post has nothing to do with Grace)

We've started making a weekly pilgrimage to My Fashion Secret (aka the Classy Goodwill). I can't believe the deals we've gotten there. New men's coat $2, Gap long and lean jeans $1, authentic UofM hockey jersey $5, etc, etc. The boys always want to go along and buy some cr..I mean toys with their allowance. Last week we bought the game Mousetrap-fun! ("You roll your dice you move your mice, nobody gets hurt"). While we were there I picked up a really cool looking folk art print of the nativity. I was going to buy it when I noticed something unexpected. Who was peeking out from behind the low stone wall along with the wise men and shepherds? Why it's Santa Clause! I had no idea he was there that night, did you? I didn't buy it, but now I wish I had. Maybe it's still there. Stacey and Melissa keep your hands off the Santa Nativity, it's mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment