Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Snapshot: A Radical Easter

There are so many things I'd like to type right now, but I can't seem to make sense of my own thoughts. A few weeks ago I shared this post about the plight of orphans in Bulgaria. God has not stopped working on me since. Every book I read, every sermon I hear, every radio program I listen to points to living a life that isn't comfortable, but is completely, radically obedient to Jesus Christ. (Yes, I am reading Radical, by David Platt, as well.) The sermon today at church left me in tears, again, as I realize how we are called to live a crucified life. I am so excited to see what God has in store for our family, our church and me, as we strive to live this out. Hopefully I'll have more to share in the future. In the mean time here are some pictures of my children this very special Easter season.

easterdressspinningblog

graceeasterblog

beneasterblog

willeasterblog

joeesterblog

sameasterblog

For more Sunday Snapshots visit:
Ni Hao Yall

2 comments:

  1. LUV the first photo! Such a feeling of joy to it.

    (and the radical thinking! Good stuff!)

    nancy-of the crazy 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah - These are all great! I especially love the 2nd photo of Grace. There's just pure joy on her face! All the portraits are fantastic. And I'm looking forward to hearing more about what God has got cookin' for ya!

    ReplyDelete