Tuesday, March 13, 2012

If not us then who?

I am feeling, for the first time in many years, that God has closed the door on us adopting again, at least for now. However I am feeling an urgency to help the orphan - or to help children not to become orphaned in the first place - more than ever before. It has really hit me like I ton of bricks. Please take a minute to read this blog:

http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/2012/02/if-not-usthen-who.html

The pictures on here are very disturbing. But I ask you to look at them anyway. These precious children were created in God's image, and this is happening right NOW. My children are so fortunate, how can I turn my back on these little ones? I for one cannot be complacent any longer. I am praying that God will show me what our family should do. I would love it if others would join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment