Saturday, March 24, 2012

Favorite Photo Friday: Around our house

As a kid, I loved to take pictures. When Sam was a baby I took quite a few, then a few less
with Joe. When the twins were born I had four kids ages four and under I literally never had
a hand that was free to hold a camera, and the picture taking came to a halt. I wish I had more of the boys as little guys. I guess I am making up for lost time now, and no one who comes to our house is safe. I've taken thousands (7510 to be exact) of pictures in the last two months. Here are a few from this last week. Grace hosted a tea party for her very gracious older brothers.



The picture above is of poor quality and you can see a pile of laundry on
our couch, but their expressions are completely priceless.



Paul found MI and MSU winter hats in the bargain bin at the store.
Will has worn his every day since, even with shorts in 90 weather. Of course
he's in shorts and barefoot all winter long.



No one is safe from my camera. This is my beautiful friend Melissa, and her son Alex.
They let me take pictures of them after small group Sunday night.




Poor Sam hurt his foot twice this week and spent a lot of time in Dad's recliner.




Will rediscovered the raccoon skull he found last summer.
I found this later in my kitchen!



Ben had an ear infection this week, the first one in years.


Love this picture. It melts me.

Grace went from insisting on being called, "Baby Doll" the last two weeks,
to telling us her name is, "Big Sister." This is NOT an announcement :).



I love these freckles. Joe is such a big helper, and the most willing
child when I need to take pictures. (Although he's not all that willing.)



My neighbors aren't safe either. Little Chase IS my most willing model.


My friend Becky and her family came over last night for dinner. She let me take lots of pictures
of her two little ones. They were so sweet, even though they were being attacked by
gnats the whole time.






No comments:

Post a Comment