Friday, April 13, 2012

Favorite Photo Friday: Babydoll's Babydoll

If you know Grace, you know she wants to be called, "Babydoll." We aren't sure where this came from, but she tells everyone she meets that this is her name. A few nights ago, we had a couple of minutes of daylight left, at the end of a long day, and "Babydoll" and I went outside to take a few pictures of her with her favorite dolly. As we walked out the back door she fell in the dog bowl and got her cute skirt and leggins soaked, so we went back in and grabbed the first pair of pants we saw, and this stool that I just picked up and need to re-cover very soon. By this time we had even less sunlight; not the perfect recipe for a photo shoot, but we still had lots of fun. We took turns taking the pictures. First I took a picture of Grace with her doll, then she took some of her doll, then her dolly got a turn taking pictures of Grace by herself. This worked out great, because Grace loves to take pictures, and for once I was finished with the picture taking before she was.

gracedoll2fb

This is Grace's favorite doll right now. It is a hand-me-down American Girl doll from cousin Laura. Grace has a dress that matches the one Dolly is wearing in this picture.
dollfb

gracestooldollfb

gracestool

Grace was much more cooperative when her doll doll was, "taking the pictures." :) Dolly may be going with us on all our mommy photo shoots from now on. Now if I could JUST find a way to get the boys to cooperate!!
gracestoollaughingfb

Today is Will and Ben's 8th birthday. I can't believe my little twins are 8!! I am taking them out shopping tonight and they are going to let me get several pictures of them. I am very excited!! I'll post the pictures and a special birthday post on Sunday.

For more Friday Favorites visit:
the long road

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos! Love the colors in them and that very sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love these! Absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete