Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunday Snapshot: My Twins are Eight!

arms2fb
My twins turned eight years old on Friday. I remember vividly being told, just five weeks into my pregnancy, that it was likely I was expecting twins. Time stood still for seven months of nausea and worry about how we could possibly handle four kids, ages four and under. Then our precious twins were born six weeks early with some minor issues (that we weren't sure were so minor at first, but thankfully they were), and after a 10 day NICU stay we brought two tiny, adorable bundles home. Then life took off at the speed of light, and round the clock feedings and breathing treatments are a blur now. What I do remember is how good these babies were, and how it wasn't as hard as we thought it would be at all. How God sustained us, and how thankful we were.

Then came toddlerhood, Paul being gone for six months due to his new job, a move far away, and lots of sharpy marking all over people and walls. And our boys were still so good, but were WILD and twin toddlers were much more difficult than twin infants. Then I swear, I just blinked and our boys turned eight!

momtwinsfb

Not much has changed since then. :) These boys are still so good. They're cuddly and sweet, and love their mama, sister and the rest of their family.

benandgracefb

twinsdadfb

And they are WILD!! They take life by the horns and live each moment they are awake to the fullest!!

willholdingbenfb

They are hilarious and Paul and I often have to hide our laughter, because they can be naughty too.

twinslaughingfb

We are so thankful for Will
willfb

And Ben
benfb

I don't know what we'd do without them.
twinsfb

backtoback2fb


twins2fb

back to backfb


For more fun Sunday Snapshots visit Stephanie at:
Ni Hao Yall

3 comments:

  1. Sweet photos. Especially love the ones of mama with both boys, the boys laughing, and the back to back, full-length shot where their hands are in their pockets. I, also, can not believe they're EIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shots!!! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pics of two handsome boys! The one with you and the two of them is precious!

    ReplyDelete