Friday, August 10, 2012

I Heart Faces August Photo Challenge: Pet Faces

A Girl and Her..... Hermit Crab? This month's I Heart Faces Photo Challenge is called "Pet Faces".  I love these challenges, and the others I receive from my photography classes and online groups.  I thought of taking pictures of McKenzie, our adorable, naughty, Scottie Dog.  But she has been very busy digging in our yard, and we are getting ready for a huge yard sale/benefit at our church so time was short.  I almost forgot about our other, much more compliant, pets- our hermit crabs.  Grace and the boys are fascinated when they actually come out of their homes.  Here is a picture of her watching one them crawl around.

grace crabweb
For more fun pet faces check out I Heart Faces:

Photo Challenge Submission

4 comments:

  1. wow, how fun! it's nice to see something other than a furry face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love the perspective:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you chose a hermit crab. While they aren't the cutest animals (in terms of fluffy cuddliness) they are amazing creatures with beautiful coloring and you captured it all!

    ReplyDelete