Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Snapshot: Baseball

At least one of our boys has played baseball every summer for several years now.  This year has been a challenge, driving back and forth between our town, and where we are staying for the summer to make it to the games, and having 4 boys on 3 different fields every night.  But, it's been great fun for Sam.  He loves baseball and he has been working so hard at his tutoring.  We are very proud of how hard he is working and the progress he has made.  Paul is coaching Will and Ben's team.  I can't believe the improvement I've seen in these kids since the season started.  Here are a few pics:

I love that Ben lets Grace sit on  the bench with him. What a sweet brother! bandgonbench2fb

Ben:
benfb

Will playing first base:
willonfirstfb

The twins after a game:
twinshifive2fb

Future T-Baller?
gracefb

Joe Batting:
joeatbatfbjoefacefb

Should I title this one, "Please, no. Not 5 kids in sports at the same time!"  Haha
gracebattingfb

Sam, doing what he loves:
samatbatfb
winfb


Coach Daddy: He's still got it :)
IMG_7211


And because I love these pictures so much:BANDGONBENCHfb

barmaroundgfb

For more awesome Sunday Snapshots check out Stephanie's Blog:



Ni Hao Yall

9 comments:

  1. Love that first shot!!! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet photos! And I love the sassy Future T-Baller picture especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sweet brother-sister shot. Precious moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great ball-game shots :)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the photo of Will playing first base! I vote that one's a framer!!! xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS SHOTS HANNAH!!!! That first one is my fav..... you know I have a thing about photos like that where you can't see their faces. SO CUTE!!!

    Hope you have a wonderful week~

    xo,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics! I especially love the one of Ben & Grace together. So sweet! And did I see you're starting a new blog for Hannah Elizabeth Portraits? Very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures are just wonderful - I just love the story they tell. and Grace... melt my heart, she is so beautiful. I just skipped through a few exra post to see more of her!! :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete