Saturday, July 7, 2012

Father's Day Then and Now

In 2005 Paul worked overtime and saved every penny to buy me a nice dining room set, and he bought himself a leather rocker recliner. We had both always wanted one to rock our babies, but we never had the money until then. He wanted me to get a picture of him with the boys in the recliner on Father's day. We've taken one every year since then. Finding and posting all of those pictures would require more time and energy than I have at the moment, but here is the first picture, taken in our living room in Tennessee in 2005 and the most recent picture, taken this year in our living room in Michigan. The photographer in me is cringing at the quality of photo number 2, but I'll just say it was a stressful moment, but we really wanted to get the picture. fathers day 2006 fathersdayphoto2012blog

No comments:

Post a Comment