Thursday, October 28, 2010

For anyone who is interested in the birth cert. issue. A new bump in the road.

My second birth certificate was hand delivered to the Houston Consulate today and they are now asking to have a copy of my marriage liscense before they'll authenticate it. I am thanking God that we used a courrier to deliver it, otherwise it is likely we would never have seen this birth certificate again either. I hope the copy of my marriage cert. I emailed to her is good enough. It frankly looks like a cerificate someone printed off of their own computer. I know in the grand scheme of things this isn't a big deal, but to me in this moment it is. I want to bring Grace home soon, and I HATE counting the weeks that our trip is being pushed back due to a perfectly good birth certificate. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment