Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Snapshot: Photo Sessions!

gracebridge2fb This picture was taken with my Canon 50mm lense. f2.8, SS1/200, ISO 1600. I edited it using Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Florabella Classic Workflow.


I am taking another fun photography Class from Lisa at the Long Road to China.  I took Grace out for a lifestyle session on Friday, and Joe out for some posed shots last week.  These all relate to my assisnments for my class.  So far none of the other kiddos have been willing, but I think that Sam and Ben may cave soon!  Haha.

lollipopfb zhendeerssign graceanddadfb joerrfb joetrainstationfb joeframedfb



For more great Sunday Snapshots visit:

Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

  1. Your photos are great! I do love that first photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these! I think you nailed both assignments. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! The color pop of her outfit and sucker is precious. The one of her looking up is still my favorite ... precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! These are all great, the first one is especially lovely :)

    ReplyDelete