Sunday, September 18, 2011

Grace's Six Month Slide Show

I made this slideshow for Grace and she loves it. There is no way I have time for fancy Creative Memory books like Sam and Joe have, so this will have to suffice for now. :) She looks at all the pictures and says all the names. I am so bummed I didn't get more pictures of her TN cousins when we were down there to put in it. I am also frustrated that online the slideshow music is off because it takes so long to download the pictures. But, it is what it is. I can make a dvd for anyone who really wants to see it. Or you can come visit me. :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. So cute!!! What a fantastic gift for your beautiful girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious....I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great :) There were some really sweet shots we hadn't seen yet...(p.s. Emma said to tell your crew "I miss Grace & the boys")

    ReplyDelete